Charlie Says...Choose Your Challenge
Make 2021 a year to remember by kicking it off with your very own challenge!
The idea is simple, choose a challenge for the month of January (or longer if you're feeling keen), set up your own JustGiving page and share with your family and friends to sponsor and support you throughout your chosen goal!
You can choose any challenge that works for you, but here are some ideas to give you some inspiration:
- Dry January - after overindulging over the festive period, what better way to kickstart a healthy 2021 than by giving up booze for January and raising funds at the same time!
- Walk 10,000 steps every day for a month - a great way to stay active
- Give up something you love for a month - chocolate, your morning coffee, Saturday night takeaways, TV, it could be anything
- Run a 5K, 10K, Half Marathon or Marathon
- Climb a Munro (or two, or three...)
- Learn a new skill
Even though you might not physically see your family, friends and colleagues due to lockdown restrictions you could still get them involved - why not team up together and collectively take on a challenge? Or even set a challenge for another team of colleagues?
Whatever challenge you decide to take on, the Charlie House team will be there to support and encourage you with lots of tips on how to maximise your fundraising.
To sign up, email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what challenge you have set yourself.
All fundraising will enable us to continue our work and to support babies, children and young people with complex disabilities and life-limiting conditions, and their families, across the North-east of Scotland.← back